Cold Drawn Steel Bar
Steel Bright Bar or Cold Drawn Bar are steel bars by passing hot rolled steel bars through dies in a cold process.
The advantages of cold drawn steel bright bars are:
- Improved Size and Section which provides Tighter tolerances which Reduces machining losses.
- Improved Steel Surface Finish which Reduces surface machining & improves quality.
- Improved Straightness which Facilitates automatic bar feeding in CNC.
- It increases Mechanical Properties which Can reduce the need for hardening.
- It improves Machinability and Productivity which Enables higher machining feeds, high tool life, yield & speeds and improved machined finish.
Sizes we make:
- Bright Bar Rounds: 18mm to 63.5mm
- Bright Bar Hexagons – 22mm to 50mm
Any size within our size range can be manufactured provided the requirement is regular.
Grades we manufacture regularlyin Bright Bar Steel Rounds : Mild Steel, 1018, En8d, En1a, En1a(Pb), En8m, En15Am, SAE 4140, etc.